Wednesday 11 September 2013

Pink Shabby Chic Birthday Card

Hello there

 I am afraid my post titles are aheeem a little similar just lately, but what else can you call a shabby chic card lol! This is just a quick post today.

Here is yet another friend's shabby chic birthday card.




This card has lots of flowers again, and is very similar to my last few cards. In my defence I am just lovely my latest stash from Live and Love Crafts. I think that for the fist time ever I may just end up using all of the gorgeous craft goodies I bought from a craft store.

Apologies for the quality of the picture, I realised as I was just about to leave the house with the card I hadn't took a photograph of it. So as you can see I just lifted the 'carefully folded' tissue to take a snap or two.


 
This gorgeous image is Pion Designs - Bouquet
 
 
I am also making another ladies birthday card for my future mum in law, so be warned lol. I will post it soon.
 
Thanks for coming over and taking a peep
Sharon xx
 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Sharon I sooooooooo love shabby chic & I soooo love Live & Love crafts, its one of my fave shops........I could spend a fortune in there lol.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete